Slipholder Digital Parking Permit Registration Instructions
2. Click here to visit the online portal.
3. Click on the blue plus symbol “+” next to “Slipholder Application” to add yourself to the waiting list. Clicking this will prompt you to log in to LazGo. If you already have an account, type in your e-mail and password and click the blue “Sign In” button. If you don’t have one, you will need to create an account by clicking on the blue “Register” hyperlink.
4. Once you’ve logged in, click on the blue plus symbol “+.” A pop-up window will confirm that you have joined the LazGo waitlist.
5. Next, set up your subscription. A subscription is where all the information regarding your digital parking permit is kept. Fill in the “Profile” and “Vehicles” categories, found in the menu at left, so that you can use your permit the moment your parking status is granted. The “Profile” section is where you can update your contact details, add your billing address and change your password. The “Vehicles” section is where you will register the vehicle(s) that need access to your slip. Click here to download LAZ Parking’s user guide for setting up a subscription for step-by-step instructions.
6. Your digital parking permit will be issued once the Marina Office and LAZ Parking have verified your account information. Please allow up to five (5) calendar days to complete this process. Once verification is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail letting you know that your digital parking permit is active.
Your digital parking permit(s) will automatically expire upon moorage termination. If you are a returning slipholder or change marina basins within the Port of Everett Marina, contact LAZ Parking to reinstate or update your digital parking permit.