Holiday on the Bay 2021
*NEW LOCATION* Pacific Rim Plaza, 1028 13th Street, Everett, WA 98201
The Port of Everett invites the community to join us on the waterfront for a day of family-fun at our annual Holiday on the Bay event.
- Pop-up holiday market with Everett Makers Market featuring 20+ local vendors
- FREE ‘deck the halls’ kids crafts in partnership with Imagine Children’s Museum
- City of Everett Fire Department ‘Touch a Truck’
- A visit from Frozen inspired "Ice Queens" with Enchanting Events
- Holiday music & photo opportunities
- FREE holiday drive-in movies at Boxcar Park; The Polar Express at 5 p.m. & The Santa Clause at 7:30 p.m. (reservation required; sign up here)
- Marine Toys for Tots holiday toy drive
- Tree lighting ceremony & countdown at the new ‘frozen fountain’ tree
- Appearance by Santa & elves
- Lighted boat parade organized by Mukilteo Yacht Club
- Holiday specials at waterfront restaurants
Everett Makers Market
Start the holiday shopping season by supporting local businesses! Everett Makers Market is a curated popup shop with a variety of makers and crafters bringing a variety of goods to meet all your holiday shopping needs, ranging from handcrafted goods to apparel and more. With more 20 vendors, you're sure to find that gift for someone special!
Holiday Drive-In Movies
Space is limited, drive-in viewing only.
Back by popular demand, the Port is excited to announce the return of its waterfront drive-in movies on Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021. Come early for FREE popcorn, along with concessions available for purchase.
Drive-in viewing option only, reservations required.
- The Polar Express (G) - 5 p.m.
- The Santa Clause (PG) - 7:30 p.m.
FREE Holiday Crafts
in partnership with Imagine Children's Museum
The Port has once again teamed up with our friends at Imagine Children’s Museum to continue its annual partnership in providing free holiday crafts. Visit the Imagine Children's Museum booth to complete your craft, or pick up a take home kit to do at home later! (1 per child; while supplies last).
Lighted Boat Parade
Join us December 4th and December 11th for a lighted boat parade, put on by Mukilteo Yacht Club and Dagmar’s Yacht Club. Various viewing locations are available along the waterfront trails and at select restaurants. Boats depart from North Guest Dock 6 at 5 p.m., head to South Guest Dock 1 near Anthony's Homeport, then head to Central Guest Dock 5 and return to North Guest Dock 6.
Marine Toys for Tots Holiday Toy Drive
The annual toy drive for Marine Toys for Tots is back again, accepting NEW, unwrapped toys for children in need this holiday season. Drop them off anytime now through December 4 at the Port’s Waterfront Center lobby, near Scuttlebutt Restaurant or bring your donation to Holiday on the Bay at Pacific Rim Plaza on Saturday, December 4.
seasonal ice rink
Lace em up for the 1st annual seasonal ice rink, Pacific Ice, located at the Port’s Pacific Rim Plaza, just in front of Hotel Indigo’s Jetty Bar & Grille. The family-friendly program runs daily from December 3, 2021 through January 31, 2022 with open ice skating public sessions, skating lessons, birthday/holiday parties, and select special events to be announced.
At Pacific Ice, guests will enjoy a truly unique experience of skating on real ice at a covered, open air rink overlooking the Port of Everett Marina. Holiday lights, music, firepits, and a handful of concessionaires will add to the whimsical atmosphere.